When America’s last standing roller rinks are threatened with closure, a community of thousands battle in a racially charged environment to save an underground subculture –– one that has remained undiscovered by the mainstream for generations, yet has given rise to some of the world’s greatest musical talent.
- A Film By Dyana Winkler & Tina Brown
- Written By Dyana Winkler
- Editor: Katharine Garrison
- Director of Photography: Matthew Peterson ACS
- Original Music: Jognic Bontemps and James Winkler
- Executive Producers: Jim Butterworth, Daniel J. Chalfen, Jeffrey Soros, Simon Horsman, Julie Parker Benello, Brenda Robinson, Ty Stiklorius, Mike Jackson & John Legend